Imagine ... your self-confidence has been knocked down by other people and since days you are feeling a bit down. In the media you heard about the power of positive self-affirmations. You want to give it a try and find out if it really works. Is it going to make you feel better in the long-term? Keep reading.
Take care of your mindset. Believe in yourself first, no matter what your external circumstances are. Be focused on your vision and stay positive. Tell yourself some positive self-affirming statements, every day (ideally in the morning and the night before going to sleep). Customise them for yourself and choose the best ones. If you need some inspiration, here some suggestions that might be suitable for you:
1) I trust myself and I have lots of confidence in myself.
2) I am excited about today. Today is going to be a great day.
3) I am unique. Nobody in this world is exactly like me.
4) I'm beautiful, smart and talented.
5) I'm grateful for everything I have.
6) I stand up for myself and I have the guts to do and say what I want.
7) I feel blessed with a lovely family and wonderful friends.
8) I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
9) I am worthy.
10) I love myself exactly the way I am.
11) I'm bold, strong and courageous.
12) I accept myself just as I am.
13) I have full control of my choices, feelings and thoughts.
14) I don't need to compare myself to strangers on the internet.
15) I will always give my best, I deserve the best and I accept the best.
16) I can make a change every time I want.
17) I'm taking action to turn my dreams into reality and nobody is going to stop me. Ever.
18) I ignore negative thoughts and actions.
19) I'm really proud of all my achievements (at school, at work, in life).
20) Achieving my goals feels exciting and easy.
21) I love my body, it is strong, beautiful and capable.
22) I believe in my abilities to do great things in my life.
23) I'm proud of the obstacles and struggles I have overcome.
24) I trust myself to make good decisions and do what seems to be best for me.
25) I accept the fact that I make mistakes and that I can't always be right.
26) I am healthy and take good care of myself (physically and mentally).
27) I know that I can make a difference.
28) I'm extraordinary good in what I do. I don't necessarily need other people to confirm this. I know that I'm great.
29) I was born for a purpose. I trust God.
30) I am free of worry and regret.
31) I will not focus on things that I can't control.
32) I'm impressed of what I'm capable of and what I can achieve.
33.) No one can put me down.
34) I am at peace with my past.
35) I feel alive and wonderful.
36) I set my own goals and smash them every time.
37) Peace begins in me.
38) I feel fully energetic and ready to give my best.
39) I am a beautiful human being, inside and out.
40) There is enormous power in me.
41) I'm successful in everything I do.
42) I can do this. I did it in the past, I can do it again.
43) I have the power to choose who I want to be.
44) I'm getting better and stronger every day.
45) I am in awe how far I can get.
46) I have the courage to say NO if something is not good or helpful for me.
47) I was not made to give up.
48) I respect myself.
49) I'm rich with health, love, joy, happiness and wealth.
50) I'm full of potential and can't wait to see what else I can do in my life.
51) I'm going to make amazing things happen.
52) I am wanted.
53) I am limitless.
54.) I'm comfortable being me.
55) Nothing is impossible, I can achieve everything I want.
56) I am ready to succeed.
57) Everything happens for a reason.
58) I my world everything is fine.
59) My strength is greater than any struggle.
60) I'm fearless.
61) I know my worth.
62) I'm a n inspiration to others.
63) I'm brave enough too climb any mountain. I'm fearless.
64) I can let go of old negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my success.
65) I am focused on my goals and feel passionate about my work.
66) My growth is a continuous process.
67) I'm grateful for all the new experiences.
68) I know good things will continue to happen in my life.
69) I dare to be different.
70) I'm grateful for this loving, healthy, beautiful body I have; that continues to get stronger every day.
71) I'm unstoppable. / Nobody can stop me.
72) I choose to live my life to the fullest.
73) I a strong and emotionally independent.
74) I bring joy and peace to others,.
75) My strength is greater than any struggle.
76) I am worth it.
77) I am beautifully made.
78) I'm capable. I can do this, and I am equipped.
79) My goals are attainable and my habits help me get there.
80) I am willing to do what it takes to create lasting positive change.
81) My confidence has no limit.
82) I am fearless, I am a winner.
83) I focus on positivity for a better me.
84) I am comfortable in my own skin and love my body as it is today.
85) Thank you for giving me another chance to make my life better today.
86) I am awesome, I matter no matter what!
87) I strive to be, the best version of me.
88) I am faithful in all my endeavours.
89) I deserve to be appreciated.
90) I am stronger because of my struggles.
91) I look after myself.
92) I choose to see the positive, even in tough times.
93) I will never give up on my goals and dreams.
94) I am blessed beyond measures.
95) I visualise my dream life and watch as it manifests into reality.
96) No one can take away my strength.
97) I have the power to create the life that I desire.
98) I am a limited special edition.
99) This is only temporary. This shall pass and I can stand this.
100) I love myself unconditionally.
An idea might also be to record them on your phone (saving it as an audio file) and listen to it when you go to sleep, in the morning when you wake up or even in your car when you commute to work. You might also want to write them down and put it in different places in your house (on the wall next to your bed, in the bathroom, etc. ).
If you know someone who might also benefit from this blog article,
please feel free to share. Thank you.